Adsense

Friday, October 4, 2013

Revamping My Blog Status

Revamping My Blog Status

I thank all my readers, followers, subscribers and friends from all walks of life who have been a constant source of inspiration and motivation for me! Over the years you have been my ardent fans, and through your reading, suggestions, comments and interactions, have made me write better, and bring to your only the best of the best! Today once again I am here to bring to you a major change in my Blogging posts brought to you for all of you to read.

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent."

I have made major changes in my Blog Status and revamped the content to suit specific audience and demographic requirements. I will quickly update you on the status so that it will be easier for all your you to follow the relevant blogs. 

Sachin's Weblog - my Flagship Personal Blog will remain dedicated to only personal postings, of my experiences, my Diary so to say, and a separate section will deal only with Corporate writings. 


The Corporate writings section will be tagged/labelled as Corporate and will basically cater to writings and articles about Entrepreneurship, Social Networking, Online Advertising, Online Marketing, Writing, Blogging, Social Media Marketing  and Social media Integration, Media Strategy, SEO, Business Strategy and Business Development, Six Sigma, Lead Generation, E-Commerce, Market Research, Customer and Public Relations, Market Representation, Value Added Services. Coaching, Training etc. 


The Personal Diary Tag will cater to pure personal notes, my own personal creative side including my interests in arts and their creative outcomes. These could cover basic personal achievements, notes, and even creative presentations.  


Any query or interaction regarding this blog may be directed to my email at goldeneaglebiz@gmail.com

My facebook Page for this blog will be at 

You can follow me on Twitter at: 

My Linkedin Profile is available at:

My YouTube Profile is at:

*************
My Corporate Company Blog.

I am also Chief Executive of Manasvi International - an Endeavor Enterprise Dedicated to rendering Quality services in Total Business Development Solutions, Market Representation, and Value Added Services for Industry. Our Vision , Mission and Motto - "Quality Services for Growth and Prosperity".

You can access my Corporate Blog at 

Manasvi International

My Corporate Facebook Page for this Company is at:


Twitter Following for Manasvi International is at


You may write to me for any Corporate Enquiry or Services at 



*************
Creative and other Writing Publications!
I have dedicated a New Blog Trailblazer Netizen only for Creative writing.A Blog showcasing all genre of my writings  such as Musings, Writings, Finds, Binaural Frequency Harmonics, Incredible India Articles, Travel Destinations, Reiki, Feng Shui, Art, Artists, Religion, Spirituality, Scriptures, Reviews, Events Worldwide, Astronomy, World Heritage Sites, Dianetics and Scientology, Carvings, Sculptures, Do it Yourself, Biographies, World Extinction Countdown, Clinical Research, Wildlife, and much more. My valued readers and followers who have been following me on my various other blogs will now find it easier to access all information at one place. Inconvenience caused to readers and patrons following specific blogs during the process of transfer and revamping is highly regretted. 

The Facebook Page for this Blog is:

Follow that Blog on Twitter at:

Any query or information regarding this blog and/or if any one of reader or patron would like to contribute or like to read or hear about any specific topic please feel free to write to trailblazernetizen@gmail.com 

*************
 I am sure readers will find this change interesting and catering to their specific likes and choices making it much easier to access topics of your choice. Inconvenience caused to readers of my various Blogs during the process of this revamping, is deeply regretted. I will try my best for a smooth transition. Your valuable suggestions, comments and guidance will be welcome and highly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment