Adsense

Monday, June 8, 2015

Golden Lessons in Life

GOLDEN LESSONS IN LIFE

HOW TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES, APPRECIATE SOMEONES POST AND MAYBE APPLY IT TO YOUR OWN LIFE WITHOUT FEELING OFFENDED OR COMMENTING BLATANTLY ! 

I had recently posted a social message through my post - "GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT' - on Facebook regarding a harsh incident where someone had posted very personal and irritating comments on one of my posts which was no where related to him, and I had to Block him on my network.

This here is an exactly opposite case where one of my favorite Facebook Members Jyoti R Shah​ had tagged me in a post which in fact was by one PK Pal which you can see below. Not the least to suggest that others are less important for me, but Jyoti Pacchi as I fondly call her has become like a "Mother" to me. It is in fact only a few days since we interacted and got to know one another through Facebook, but we have developed a unique bond that cannot be explained in words. She is not only tracking and viewing all my posts but keeps motivating me, even correcting me and guiding me wherever I lose track of myself like a mother does to her child. I sincerely have no words to describe the respect and appreciation for her words, comments and interactions with me, which I had not posted earlier but take pride in saying so today.  This in no way undermines or lessons my respect and love for so many others who have been such a strong part of my life though they may be miles apart. You have all become a very integral part of my life for which I thank each one of you from my heart. 

What I want to emphasize is the content in the post which you can see below the image which I am re-posting here for the benefit of all - The image supporting the post is also seen below.


"Everyone has times in their life when they feel demotivated, lost, and unhappy. You're in a rut, and you don't know how to get out of it. Maybe at one point your relationship was down the tubes, your job sucked, and you felt like you were going nowhere in your life, but you managed to overcome the obstacles.Whatever it is that suits you, you need support from time to time. It's not easy to ask for it, but the people in your life don't want to see you unhappy. So reach out for something—people, religion, inspiring words—grab it tight, and start to move forward." 

The content actually relates in every word to my own life and circumstances in my life to the "T" so so say. Every word there seems to be a part of my autobiography. The message at the end was the "Golden Lining" so to say for me. While I could have taken the words and description of the situation in the post very personally as it suited me every bit, and lashed out blatantly to her for tagging me on the post, only exhibiting my immaturity, I related to it with respect and understanding. More over the message at the end gave me motivation and a new way to really look at my life in a different way.

My simple message to all is take all content and read it with due respect. On Face value it may or may not relate to you directly, but if you give it a little thought, you may find a small thread of similarity with some incident or event in your life. That is because what we call as Philosophical statements, quotes, or sayings are in fact verbal reflections of events in someone Else's life which they have narrated or mentioned for a common benefit of the society. Relate with them, respect those words, understand those situations, apply them to your own life if you can and you will find that you will see a new door of opportunity or something to reach out for to help you. 

Who knows even your worst enemy's post may turn out to be a savior for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment