Adsense

Monday, February 20, 2017

VALUE OF TIME

VALUE OF TIME

Short, Sweet but Stinging Truth of Life! 
 
As I race against time in my endeavor to do the best I can do of what God Has destined me to do, I realize that mankind tends to forget the true value of time. We are all used to the oft used pass time quotes saying - "There is still time", "Maybe next time", "There is always a better time", or even "It's never too late" - but few realize and understand that even when you say these affirmative sentences that my seem convincing only to you and your own conscience and ego "It is Too Late". 

Time never stops for anyone. Nor your pleading gestures, nor your tears, nor millions of your earnings that you may think you have earned to "Buy" something can earn back a second of that time, that is so precious. Use your time judiciously , remember every second can make a big difference, not only to your life but making this world a better place to live in. 

Wake up Now! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment