Thursday, September 28, 2023

Change is inevitable but transformation is by conscious choice.

 Change is inevitable but transformation is by conscious choice.


Change is inevitable but transformation is by conscious choice. When you change the way you look at life and things; life itself and the things around you change.

To make this happen I had to bring about a transformation of myself. Like I have mentioned in my Book - "The Phoenix Rising: An Inspiration for Introspective Re-Awakening" - I transformed my very thoughts and actions like the Phoenix to give re-birth to a new "ME".

I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change, I am changing the things I cannot accept!
Check out my new "Let's Connect" Profile and you will understand what I mean. 

Let's Connect:

I shed a lot of weight if you can call that in terms of what I was carrying around. "Less Is More" is an adage in most culinary schools, and presenting myself and my profile was no less an experience than presenting a culinary delight!

I leave it to you to check out my new profile, all toned down to give you the best of my abilities and capabilities while also sharing the best content through my other Blogs and Pages.

I have now toned down to my main Profile Page which is at – 

My Pages are now:

My Authors Page at: 

My Business and Performance Improvement Consultancy Page at:

And my latest effort to make use of my experience and passion to write about and report very critical and important information about the growing social apathy, and specially concentrating on the issues related to Senior Citizens. 

My Page for this is at:
Citizens Matter:

This is going to allow me to concentrate on all the topics of my liking and for which I have a deep passion for while letting my valued readers to get access to all information on one page. Therefore; my Profile Page will carry information and posts on all topics.
 
I hope this change and transformation will make a big impact on reaching my readers with more information. I look forward to your feedback and suggestions while seeking your best wishes and blessings as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment