Sunday, July 31, 2016

Thank You For Your Patronage Motivation and Love!



BLOGGING AND WRITING ACHIEVEMENT - PROUD TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT  15 OF MY BLOGS HAVE NOW BEEN APPROVED BY GOOGLE ADSENSE FOR MONETIZATION - THIS COULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE BLESSINGS, SUPPORT, VIEWERSHIP, MOTIVATION AND LOVE FROM ALL OF YOU FANS, FRIENDS, RELATIVES, WELL-WISHERS AND EVEN CRITICS WHO HAVE ONLY MY GOOD IN MIND THROUGH THEIR FEEDBACK! HERE IS A FLASHBACK OF THOSE DAYS!

I remember making a decision with myself a few years ago. I was trying to decide: do I make writing books, articles, and other “mainstream” writing my main writing avenue… or do I devote myself to blogging? It was back when I was first getting started, just starting to get attention, and I wasn’t sure if I was devoting myself to the right avenue of expression. So many people told me to stick to blogging on the side, and make writing books and articles for “mainstream” publications my main goal. But I made a decision then (a decision I’ve come to love) to make blogging my “job”. My personal form of artistic expression. The way I paint the world.

Because I could see, even then, that my skills with writing happened to fit in so perfectly with the new-fangled world of internet expression. I enjoyed finding the kind of headlines that would get people talking and clicking. I enjoyed building and engaging with an audience. I loved and was addicted to social media. Everything about blogging just fit me. And so I decided to devote myself as fully to it as I possibly could as I had left my Job almost 8 years ago.

And it’s been over the course of the years or so since I made that decision that I’ve been slowly developing what I guess I would call a “manifesto” of blogging. My view of what blogging can be, what I want it to be, what I want to elevate it to. Because I believe with all my heart that blogging is an art. An art just as powerful as any other, from painting to movie-making to novel-writing.

And I know that I won’t be going on any “blogging” tours (unless I write a book), and I know no one is going to put my writing up in a gallery and have fancy people in fancy clothes looking at it and examining it and saying, “Ooooo, yes, I like this. Do you see what he did here? Oh, wow, what a master.”

No. That just won’t be me. I write for the love of writing, sharing my experiences, my own personal tryst with life, my views, my musings and findings and that has made my life what it is today - full of happiness, content, satisfaction and peace. 
Today I am proud that 15 of my Best Blogs have been approved by Google Adsense for Monetization which is a great achievement for me. It will be an enhanced source of earning for me which was already there earlier, but in smaller levels.

And for this I thank You all, my Friends, Fans, Relatives, Well-Wishers, and even Critics who in fact had nothing but my good for me in their feedback, and without whom this achievement could not have been possible. But the Best is yet to come as I have not elevated my work to a new level in which I will be having Dedicated Youtube Channels for almost each of my Blogs which will portray Videos on those respective subjects. This is a huge task which will take some time but has already started and you will soon see my first Videos coming up shortly.

All I can express now is a Big Thank you to all for your Viewrship, Patronage, Motivation and support in helping me reach this destination.

I solicit your Blessings and Love as always in my new endeavors and assure you the best of my work for your reading and entertainment.

Warm Regards to all, and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment