Sunday, February 26, 2017

Love Yourself - Anti-Bullying Song by Khari Toure

LOVE YOURSELF - (Anti-Bullying Song) by KHARI TOURE.
Watch The Video and read the content below. The Lyrics of the song can be read in the Description of the Video.Just amazing and touching! 


This description by the Creator and Publisher of this video himself Khari Toure is so touching, it brought tears to my eyes and forced me to dedicate this post for this wonderful video.

He says - 
 "Love Yourself" is an anti-bullying song that I wrote for my daughter, Nia, after she was bullied at school. I quickly resolved the issue, but I saw how the bullying had a negative affect on my daughter. As a result, I decided to create a song about the importance of self-love: an anthem with positive affirmations that children could recite daily, reminding themselves that they are beautiful, worthy, priceless, and brilliant.

I wanted to include special needs children in the video after speaking with my friend, Alicia Coleman, whose daughter "Ava," is autistic. I learned that special needs children are frequently targeted and bullied. So I invited children with various disabilities including Hearing Impairments, Autism, Down Syndrome, Dyslexia, PTSD and ADHD and to appear in the video along with their siblings.

I hope this song and video empowers children who have been abused, bullied, and belittled, to build up their confidence, embrace who they are, and love themselves unconditionally."

God Bless him and his wonderful way of treating a problem with a soothing solution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment