Sunday, January 24, 2021

Seeking your Active Social Media Engagement - Let's Connect once again.

SEEKING YOUR ACTIVE SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT


Let's Connect once again. Seeking your renewed Active Engagement with me on my Blogs, Facebook Pages, Twitter Handle, YouTube Channel and Videos, and active interaction on my respective Emails. 

Hello Friends, Family, Readers, Viewers, Patrons, and Well-Wishers. It's been a harrowing 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days since December 2019 when the whole world was engulfed in the dark shadows of Covid-19 pandemic. It has certainly taken us all of our Patience, Perseverance, Prayers, Health Care, and even the sad Death of some of our fellow beings in coming to terms with this Pandemic. 

We are still trying to tackle it in the best way we can, but in these almost 14 months it has been a harrowing experience for all. With a firm belief and trust that "THIS TOO SHALL PASS" , we marched forward, holding hands with a firm belief that "TOGETHER WE CAN AND WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE". While we salute the untiring work of our COVID WARRIORS, and all those who are a part of taking care of us all, the world cannot and will not stop. We have been a resilient lot of Human Beings who took on this challenge and changed adversity into an experience that will make us wiser and stronger. 

As a Writer and Blogger, I was totally crippled emotionally and verbally, as the impact was so huge that it was not a time to express my views and ideas and expect you all to read my works, as would have been the case for all Writers and Bloggers, besides all Businesses as the primary objective was Human Life Care and Protection.

Though the danger has not passed completely we are not much more relaxed and coming to terms with the situations and slowly limping back to normalcy. We can only thank God for all this and seek his continued Blessings and Grace in the days to come. 

Coming to the point of creating this post, I am indeed honored, privileged and blessed to have such a wide viewership on most of the Social Media Platforms that I share my work on. Starting with Blogger on which I have my numerous Blogs on various subjects, and their respective Facebook Pages, Twitter Handles for each of them, and other Social Media Bookmarking sites on which I share my work. 

Over the last few days I have been barraged by messages and calls from all you wonderful friends seeking me to start writing and posting. Reading is a way that people relate to so well as the content is somewhere linked to their own lives and happenings around them and especially in times of a low, they are inspired and motivated by reading our content. 

As I always post -"I Am Back To My Writing Days".


As you may have observed I have resumed my Blogging and writing work over the last few days and am sharing my works on all my social media platforms. The much awaited days to express my ideas and connect with you have come back and what a blessing it is for all of us. 

In this hour and day those of you who are connected to my writing and blogging , may I hence request you to connect with me in a more professional way so you too will find it easy to be updated with my writing and content of your liking. It's a simple process and all I request you is to to follow the tips given below:


* Add Me As A Friend: On Facebook you may add me as a friend, which will allow you to have access to all my posts and Pages.


* Like And Follow My Facebook Pages: I have innumerable Facebook Pages all related to various topics which you will be able to see on my profile. You may select a Topic / Topics of your choice, Like, Follow, Comment and Share that content to others who are like minded.

*Subscribe To My Blog Feed: Each Facebook Page or my individual Posts always highlights the Blogger Page on which the post has appeared originally. Please click and "Subscribe To My RSS Feed" button on the Blog in the right hand column. You can even "Subscribe Through A Mail" on the same Blog so you will immediately receive a notification when I have created a new post directly to your email. A great way to stay abreast of what I am posting. 


* Comment On Blogs and Posts: Feel free to add your comments, views, feedback both on the Blog as well as in my Facebook Posts both on my Main profile or Posts Shared from my respective Pages for those Blogs. Your valued comments and feedback are the true inspiration behind my writing. 


* Email Me Directly: Each Blog and Facebook page clearly mentions the specific email connected with that Blog to make it easier to classify the content. Make use of it to message me with your comments, Ideas, suggestions, or anything that you would like to connect with me, even if you need me to write about a specific subject or topic and I will do my best to honor your request, and keep you posted.

* Follow Me and Tweet Me on My Twitter Handle: Each of my Blogs (Or rather almost all of them) have their independent Twitter Handles on which I keep sharing the latest posts. Follow my Twitter Handle, Tweet on the posts, Re-Post or share those tweets to other like minded friends and family. 

* YouTube Channel And Videos: I have my own YouTube Channel with videos related to my Blogs available to watch on the Playlists or as individual Videos too. Like, Follow, Comment and Share those videos too. 

Above all stay connected as Better things are due to follow. Shortly I will be launching my very own Instagram Profile, and a special "Facebook Fans Group" on WhatsApp which will really make our connection more live and active.

You can check out my Blog Page "Let's Connect" here where I have given details of all my Work, my Blogs, My Facebook Pages, My Twitter Handles , My YouTube Channel, and many other Social Media Platforms that I am present on. This will enable you to connect with me better - (Click on the Link or Image Below to be taken to the Let's Connect Post)



In the course of the Next Few days I will be connecting directly with you especially those of my Friends on Facebook and you would receive "Page Like" requests for my respective pages, so you know which Pages I have and you are free to Follow, Like and Share those page which you feel are in your preview of liking. 

This is a mammoth exercise and may be spanned over a few days, but will connect with you so well, and help in reaching out to my valued Patrons much better. Seeking your continued Best Wishes, Blessings, Motivation, Support and guidance always. 

Take care, Stay Safe, Stay Happy, Stay Blessed, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment