Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Bringing In a new look to my Blog Posting!

SACHIN'S WEBLOG - COLLECTIVELY CONSCIOUS, PASSION BLOGGING! - BRINGING IN A NEW LOOK TO MY BLOG POSTING!

Very Happy to inform all my loved and most respected Readers, Viewers, Patrons, and Well-wishers that you will in for an amazing reading experience. Based on very positive and creative inputs from many of my readers there will be a total revamp of my Blogging.

With almost 20 Different Blogs on various Topics, and each having a dedicated Facebook Page, Twitter Page it was becoming very difficult for me to concentrate and render quality content on all topics as I am so happy that there was a flourish of readers in each genre. I had to come out with a solution and here it is. All Facebook Pages will remain the same, however I will be Blogging for all topics from one Selected Blog which I am in the process of finalizing. Only one Blog - Vegetable And Fruit Carvings will continue to work independently and share on respective FB Pages and Twitter handles as it has a huge following.

I will be posting shortly with the complete details on how this will work. My only intention is to ensure that there is a steady flow of quality content for readers who like various topics and genres, at the same time not having them to search for different blogs to read about the same.

More details will be updated through my post coming up shortly, giving full details on how this will be distributed and accessible to all my loving readers.

I look forward to your continued Patronage and Viewership and I am sure that the new way in which I will bring forward my content to you will get your approval and liking. Your valued comments, suggestions and Ideas will always be appreciated, and incorporated to improve those changes further if required.

No comments:

Post a Comment