Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Reviving Memories of 12 Years With Facebook!

Reviving Memories of 12 Years With Facebook!

Its been a long and fruitful journey of 12 Long Years since I started my association and my Account with Facebook, and how the years have passed!

Firstly I would like to thank Facebook for having given me this amazing platform to showcase my skills, my Blogging, my Writing, and bring to the readers Quality Original content, while also promoting and bringing to the fore so many other topics that not only empowered my own knowledge, but brought me my fans who today are the mainstay of my very Blogging and Writing existence. Thank you all my wonderful Friends, Family, Readers, Patrons and above all Well Wishers who not only read, liked, commented, suggested, criticized my work which in fact motivated me to do more!

From a simple Personal Profile page, when I started to having over 30 Facebook Pages relating to various topics was coming a long way. However much so co-incidentally, this day coincides with my total revamping of my Blogger Profile, my Blogs, and my related Facebook Pages to give my readers an experience they will remember. The days to come will bring in a new experience for all readers. 

"Less is More" as they say and it applied to me very well as with over 30 different Blogs on varied topics and trying to have one page per Blog was becoming a bit to tasking to handle. So I have gone about a total re-structuring of my Blogs and Pages and not only to my relief, but for the convenience of my Valued Readers and Patrons, I have tuned down my Blogs to only 8 Key Blogs. However for the benefit of the readers on Facebook I have re-structured the number of Pages and closed some of them to allow for a concentrated and more focused showcasing of my content. 

A few pages have got a name change, others were totally closed and some have been linked to a common Blog - Sachin's Weblog - which will be the main blog from which most of my posts will be brought to the readers. A separate post related to my Blogs and Facebook pages is being posted shortly. 

I take this opportunity to once again Thank all my Readers, Friends, Family, Well Wishers for all the support they have been giving me and seek their continued patronage with Love and Blessings in my new and invigorated effort to bring in a new look and new fresh vibrancy to my Blogging and Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment