Thursday, February 14, 2013

Proud to post Mansi's latest Achievement

Proud to say that my daughter Mansi had a great day today with a wonderful achievement coming her way. "Another feather in her Cap" so to say! It was with great happiness and uncontrollable emotional outburst that Mansi came and announced to me that she had a big surprises for me. I knew she has some wonderful announcements coming my way so I awaited eagerly until hurriedly dug out of her bag an envelope and a certificate. I eagerly tried to see what they were while she dodged them naughtily. 

First to come was her "First Class" rank and achievement for Singing (Gayan) in the "Praveshika Purna" from the Akhil Bharatiya Gandharva Maha Vidyalaya Mandal. 

She has received a wonderful certificate from the institute duly attested by none other than Madhusudhan Apte - Registrar of the Mandal. Unfortunately I will be able to  display the photograph of Mansi with her Certificate maybe later tomorrow as they have yet to receive the copies.

************

No comments:

Post a Comment